Entry Level Opportunity Job Fair Event
At AHRC Nassau, people love working here! Our staff has incredible longevity because so many employees never want to work elsewhere! Join us and you will experience an atmosphere of growth–we support all employees as they move up the ladder with a culture of kindness and a feeling of pride for what we do! Help us support the wonderful group of people with disabilities we work with each day.
Here we offer you:
- Opportunities for you to advance your career
- Tuition reimbursement –we’ll pay you to get your degree!
- Paid Training –to ensure you’ll be great at what you do!
- Management that is kind and listens to you
- A team that will support you and guide you every day
- A feeling of pride when you realize how many people you’ve helped
- Wellness incentives –weight loss, yoga at work, gym membership & more
- College Loan Forgiveness
- Housing Assistance to purchase your first dream home– in Nassau or Suffolk
- Employee Recognition –you’ll be appreciated!!
- Competitive salary
Our Mission: Is to empower people with disabilities to live fulfilling lives together with family, friends and community.
Join our family!
Apply on line at www.ahrc.org/careers
All you need is:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid, clean NYS drivers’ license
- Ability to communicate and understand directives/information
Engage in community activities that promote growth and greater engagement for people with developmental disabilities. These positions are responsible for oversight and coordination of all daily activities. Full Time, Part Time, Weekend, Evening & Overnight positions are available.
If unable to attend or for additional information contact:
Carmela @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-626-1075 ext. 1276
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer Proud of Our Workforce Diversity