Entry Level Healthcare/Direct Support Professional Hiring Event
**$1000 Sign-On Bonus**
Full Time Opportunities in over 30 locations throughout Nassau County
Day Habilitation Hiring Event
Wednesday, May 8th 5pm-7pm
Bring your creativity, hobbies and interests and help support people to become valued members in the community.
AHRC Day Programs offer rewarding experiences supporting adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Share your interests, hobbies, and gifts with the people we support as you teach them exciting new skills.
Examples of Day Habilitation Activities:
- Food shopping for seniors
- Visiting local parks, museums, nature preserves and gardens
- Meals on Wheels
- Animal shelters
- Clerical jobs
If you’re someone who likes to make a positive impact in people’s life and be “on the go” then this is the job for you!
Here, we offer you:
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus (to be paid in quarterly increments)
- Competitive salary with a rich benefits package
- Tuition reimbursement – we’ll pay you to get your degree!
- Paid Training – to ensure you’ll be great at what you do!
- A diverse, inclusive team that will support and guide you every day
- Wellness incentives – weight loss, yoga at work, gym membership & more
- College Loan Forgiveness
- Cell phone discounts
- Housing Assistance to purchase your first dream home – in Nassau or Suffolk
- Employee Recognition – you’ll be appreciated!!
- Opportunities for you to advance your career with management mentoring
Join our family! HOURS: Mon-Fri 7:30-3:30pm for all locations (except Freeport which is 8-4pm)
If unable to attend or for additional information contact:
Carmela @ email@example.com or 516-626-1075 ext. 1276
To be a Day Habilitation Specialist, all you need is:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Valid NYS drivers’ license (remain a qualified driver) to transport people
We offer medical, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance, voluntary short/long term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, Scholarship offerings, AFLAC plans, child care, prepaid legal and much more!
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer Proud of Our Workforce Diversity