To get started, call us at 516.644.4800
You don’t have to figure it all out alone. We are here to answer your questions…
- What services are right for me or my loved one?
- My child is turning 21, what transition and adult services are available after school ends?
- What is OPWDD eligibility and the Front Door?
- What is a Care Coordination and what is does a Care Manager coordinate?
- Our child wants to work at a competitively paying job – where do we start?
Knowledgeable staff members can answer all of these questions and more.
We are experts in supporting people in obtaining the services and supports that will help fulfill personal life goals and aspirations. We will provide you with information about available options and walk you through the process of obtaining the services that fit your needs.
Let Us Be Your Guide.
FILL OUT AND SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW ↓ OR CONNECT WITH US AT (516) 644-4800 OR CENTRALENROLLMENT@AHRC.ORG.