Your membership really does matter. Become an AHRC Nassau Member today and add your voice to those who share in your concerns and commitment to people with developmental disabilities.
AHRC Nassau empowers people to live fulfilling lives together with family – friends – community. A family-led organization, AHRC Nassau has continually grown to meet the evolving needs of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. Today, AHRC Nassau provides person-centered supports to over 2,200 people throughout Nassau County through services which include day habilitation services, employment services, respite, community habilitation, family supports and corporate guardianship services.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Voting rights (applies to non-staff members living in Nassau County who are 18 years and older)
- A subscription to Nassau News, our tri-annual Newsletter
- Membership with The Arc New York
- Membership with The Arc of the U.S. & The Arc Today, a publication of the national Arc
- AHRC Nassau publications and invitations to special events (as requested)
|$15 Per Year
|Five Star Membership
|$45 for 5 years
|$125 One Time Payment
Sign up By Mail:
If you would prefer to become a member my mailing us an application, CLICK HERE to print our PDF application Form. You can mail your form and payment to us at the following address:
AHRC Nassau Membership
189 Wheatley Road
Brookville, NY 11545
You can call our Community Resources Department (Mon.- Fri. 9-5pm) at 516-626-1075 Ext. 1135 or 1137.