The pandemic may have changed our plans, but it didn’t stop us from showing our appreciation for all you do!
This year, more than ever, we wanted our staff to know just how grateful we are for their commitment and hard work. It was great to see so so many of our staff smiling, laughing, and dancing in their seats.
Please read below for announcements on winners of the Poster and Survey Raffles.
Poster Contest Winners:
First, we would like to thank everyone who participated in the Poster Contest for Staff Appreciation Day. Everyone did a wonderful job. It was a difficult decision; we even had to change one criteria from most effort to most appreciative as the effort was so insanely good that we couldn’t choose. Here are the list of the winners for the 6 categories:
- Most Appreciative (tie) Massapequa Clocks and Farmingdale 2 Hubsite
- Most Creative- East Meadow Hubsite
- Most Colorful- Dogwood IRA
- Most inspirational- Training and Professional Development Department
- Most Abstract- Floral Avenue IRA/Hubsite
- Overall Best Sign- Pat Baierlein (staff from BCW) (2 posters)
Survey Raffle Winners are:
Margaret Carey-Ochiogrosso – AHRC
Jill Rubenfeld – BCCS
Beverly Campbell – AHRC